Semi-finished - SOMO 1.74 UV420 Blue Block Spherical
Need More Info? Click here.
GO GREEN with our first bio-based lens!
- Ultra Thin and Lightweight
- 50% Thinner and 50% lighter than CR39 Plastic Lenses
- 27% Thinner than Polycarbonate
- 15% Thinner than 1.67 Index
- Minimize Distortion at the Edge of Lens for Best Vision
- Ultimate Lens Design Technology
- Best Cosmetics by Reducing "Eye Shrinking" Appearance of High Power Prescriptions
- Hi Index
- Scratch-Resistant Coat
- UV420 - up to 420nm of Ultra Violet Protection
- Bonus Feature- Blue Block Protection
- UV420 & Blue Block is part of the monomer
Get To know UV420 Blue Block Products:
A lot of confusion falls with many believing that all blue light is bad. This is not true. We all need blue light to view colors and for our personal circadian rhythm. Some use blue light tester pens but do not understand blue light. The blue light wavelength in the laser pens are 405nm; this does not apply properly to blue light lenses. When testing our lenses, the laser pen light will not pass thru the lens; yet some blue light will filter through- this is not harmful blue light. Our UV420 will block up to 420nm, rendering the tester pen with 405nm not compatible for testing. You end up missing the point of the tester pen.
UV420 products block ultra-violet lights up to 420, as a bonus feature, it blocks harmful blue light.
- Spehrical Design
- MR-1.74 Material
- 1.74 Refractive Index
- 1.47 Specific Gravity
- 33 Abbe Value
- Scratch-Resistant Hardcoat
- Blocks UVA and UVB as well as High Energy Visible Light
- Maintains Clear Visibility while blocking harmful light
- Single Vision Semi-Finished recommended for Free Form processing