Semi-finished - SOMO 1.74 Spherical Tintable-SV
Need More Info? Click here.
Base Curves: 1.00, 2.00, 3.00, 4.00, 5.00, 6.00, 7.00 & 8.00
All 75mm Diameter
Go Green with our first bio-based lens!
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Available in Tintable Coat or Non Coat
- Ultra Thin and Lightweight
- 27% Thinner than Polycarbonate
- 15% Thinner than 1.67 Index
- Minimize Distortion at Edge of Lens for the Best Vision
- Ultimate Lens Design Technology
- Best Cosmetics by Reducing "EYE SHRINKING" Appearance of High Power Prescriptions
- Spherical Design
- MR-174 Material
- 1.47 Specific Gravity
- 33 Abbe Value
- 99.5% Visible Light Transmittance
- 100% UV Protection @ 400nm
- Scratch-Resistant Hardcoat
- Single Vision Semi-Finished recommended for Free Form processing
USDA Certified Bio-based Products: The United States Department of Agriculture gives "USDA BioPreferred" certification to products derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials which give an alternative to conventional petroleum derived products.
Our 1.74 has been certified to be USDA Biomass 82%. This means the ratio of fossil fuel-derived carbon and biomass-derived ingredients is 18 to 82, respectively, when tested by ASTM-D6866-12, the standard test for determining bio-based content of solid, liquid, and gaseous samples using carbon-14 radiocarbon analysis.